Monday 19 November 2012

Problem with blogger and Internet Explorer

My blog has been facing issues when viewed through internet explorer. Some times the pictures get enlarged or worse, they do not load at all. This problem is faced by many blogs. If your blog isn't facing a problem, well, lucky you.

The issues with Internet Explorer exist with other blogging websites like Wordpress and Edublog. The only fix that I could find was just to use another browser. This problem isn't encountered with chrome, firefox, safari. So I suggest you do the same.

I got to know more regarding this problem when I read the following post:
http://honeybunchblogdesign.blogspot.in/2012/04/blogger-internet-explorer.html

Happy blogging!

1 comment:

  1. That's why it's said, IE is the webdevelopers enemy!

    ReplyDelete